The large living area has outstanding headroom throughout making it feel large and spacious with almost the entire footprint at a usable height. The fully sewn in groundsheet is sure to keep you protected even during those inclement weather periods. There are two side access doors into the living accommodation, both with secondary mesh screen panels and one with a covered rain canopy, making entry and exit during showers that much easier. The front panel of the living area can be used as an access door or completely rolled back to give unhindered access to the extra large fully enclosed front vestibule area. The full width front panel of the tent can also be progressively rolled back until fully opened - letting in as much or as little of the outside world, your choice. The enclosed front vestibule has a full clip in groundsheet that can be used if required making full use of the entire footprint living space. The front vestibule is an ideal area to sit and relax but is equally useful as an area to kick off your shoes or store wet coats before entering the main living space. All side windows feature airflow vents that can be opened in warm weather to help you control the internal environment. Vent can also be found to the rear of the main sleeping area.
After many years of development, Kampa AirFrame tents were introduced to the market and have revolutionised the way we camp today. Gone are the traditional heavy metal and fiberglass poles, replaced by a super strong, high pressure inflatable AirFrame. No more struggling with the tent frame and trying to find the correct pole, the Airframe is already attached to the tent and incredibly simple to set up. The Kampa AirFrame is always attached and ready to inflate, no more forgetting poles or breaking them. When inflated the AirFrame is incredibly strong, probably stronger than a traditional steel frame. Inflation is via the supplied high volume manual pump, but for the ultimate camping experience, the all new Kampa Gale 12v electric pump (not supplied) can also be employed.
The footprint of the Kampa Croyde 6 Air PRO measures 415cm wide x 755cm long with a living area of 415cm wide x 285cm long plus an additional 245cm enclosed covered vestibule - That's 530cm of covered living accommodation, plenty of room for the entire family. Made from Kampa's legendary Weathershield 150D coated polyester in an attractive mid grey colour with charcoal trim, the Kampa Croyde 6 Air provides a hydrostatic head of 6000mm and includes all pegs and guylines plus super strong corner storm straps - providing maximum stability with ease of use. No other inflatable AirFrame tent offers so many options or such a flexible package in a superbly designed 6 berth family camping package.
The Croyde 6 Air PRO offers a superb camping experience with a high level of specification. At the rear you'll find the large bedrooms, in a 2+2+2 configuration and in front of these is a large living area with a fully sewn-in groundsheet keeping the weather and bugs at bay. The front of the tent offers a truly flexible space. It can be incorporated into the main living area to give an exceptionally large interior space or it can be divided off to create another room. Rolling back the front panel makes a large sun canopy. It is also a great area for kicking off your shoes before entering the main living area.
It takes only minutes to pump the tent up and a similar time to fully deflate, effortlessly, before rolling up and packing into the oversized carry bag. The high pressure AirFrame provides a strurdy structure that will cope with the worst of the weather, especially when combined with the storm tie dows that are included for each corner.
New for 2017 is the ability to add an inner tent in the living area, a great option when you have extra guests to accommodate.
To ensure your tent provides years of service Kampa manufacturer every element with high quality materials, workmanship is quality controlled to a very high standard and finishing touches carefully included to help you get the very best out of your camping equipment. Reinforced pegging and guying points are all well placed to ensure your tent is pitch perfectly, this helps to ensure maximum weather protection. The Kampa PRO Weathershield 150D material utilizes some of the highest specification fabrics on the market. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant - your tent will provide superb holiday accommodation year after year.
Features at a glance:
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- 2+2+2 inner tent configuration (+ optional 2b inner tent)
- Toggle-in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Side door with canopy and secondary mesh panel
- Variable roll-to-side front door
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips
- Windows with blinds and easy store pockets
- Optional fleece carpets and footprints available
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
- Optional front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
- Easy to set up and just as easy to take down
- Oversized storage bag for easy packing away
- Inner tents can be left in place during storage - so they are always ready to use
- AirFrame is always attached and ready to inflate - pitched in 60 seconds
- Whilst the AirFrame is very rigid it is allowed to flex in the wind - never bend or break a pole again
- Manufactured using some of the best materials on the market
- Optional footprint, under tent protection
- Optional fleece carpet for that home from home feel