Motor Awnings, allow you the freadom to use your vehicle whilst on holiday without losing your pitch, Sunncamp motor awnings are free standing 'drive-away' structures. The 2013 motor awnings offer the comfort of fully integrated sewn in groundsheets, fitted carpets and footprints groundsheets are available to purchase as an optional extra.
For non drive-away motor awnings look at the Sunncamp Ultima Air and Sunncamp Ultima Aspire awnings which can attach onto your vehicles wind-out sun canopy (Fiamma or Omnistore) using the dual diameter beading.
Sunncamp awnings offer many additional features as described below including full product specification.
- Beading attachments; The Sunncamp motor awnings come fully fitted with beading stitched along the edge of the rear tunnel. This can be used to attach your motor awning using the figure of eight extrusion supplied as standard, either to the gutter or awning rail if this is fitted to your vehicle.
- Guy-Line attachments; Sunncamp Motor Awnings include guy-lines fitted along the rear tunnel edge. Simply throw the guy-lines across the roof of your vehicle and peg down securely on the opposite side.
- Tunnel adjustment system; When attaching your motor awning, where the height of your vehicle is low than the maximun height of the tunnel extension, use the fitted webbing straps, complete with adjustable buckles, to adjust and tighten the tunnel walls for the perfect fit.
- Tunnel tidy system; The rear tunnel on both the Sunncamp Tourer & Sunncamp Silhouette can be easily rolled and secured out of the way when not in use by using the series of toggle and elastic securing points across the roof and down the sides.
- Wet weather entry; Sunncamp Tourer and Sunncamp Silhouette motor awnings both feature a rain porch over the front doors offering protection against all weather conditions.
- Ventillation; Ventillatioin is vitally important to reduce the effects of condensation. Sunncamp motor awnings have ventillation to minimise these effects - reducing condensation and making for a more comfortable living space.
- Guying tabs; Sunncamp guying tabs are strong, reinforced and made from and Oxford material. They are carefully designed to distribute the load and support the awnings pole system.
- Pole sleeves; Sunncamp pole sleeves are constructed using tough Oxford material to minimise the risk of pole damage. The sleeves are finished with tough over stitching to ensure they cope with the vigours of poles sliding in and out.
- Adjustable tension straps; Sunncamp motor awnings feature adjustable tension straps on major pegging points. Loosen the tension straps to insert the pole and then tighten the tension straps to help create the perfect pitch and awning tension.
- Pegging points; Strong pegging points which are heavily reinforced on all stress bearing points with ladder bands for an internal or external weather skirt (to suit your preference).
Both the Sunncamp Tourer and Sunncamp Silhouette are fitted with zipped cable entry points, fully taped seams to prevent water penetration and heavy duty zips for a more robust design.
The awning range is fire retardant, have high visibility guylines and come packed in their very own compression storage bag ensuring your awning will last and last - if you look after it!