Trusted and used by campers the world over the rugged and tough the Coleman Dual Fuel 2 Burner Stove operates off unleaded petrol or Coleman Fuel. The use of Coleman’s unique dual fuel technology means that the Un-leaded stove is reassuringly safe, exceptionally economical, reliable and easy-to-use. The Coleman Dual Fuel 2 Burner Stove features a large pan support that is strong and robust enough to hold 2 large pans over the high-powered burners. Large, effective wind shields protect the burners under windy conditions and are adjustable to angle according to the wind direction. It is the perfect appliance for a family or group camp, operating efficiently in colder conditions should the temperature drop at night. When you’re done, it conveniently packs into its self-contained carry case with a locking-latch to secure it for transport and storage.
Coleman Unleaded 2 Burner Stove Features
- Operates off unleaded petrol or Coleman® Liquid Fuel
- Size: 46 x 29 x 12 cm
- Power: 4 225 W
- Run time: Up to 2 hours
- Boil time: 4 minutes
- Weight: 5.3 kg
Coleman Unleaded 2-Burner Stove Features:
- The fuel tank for the Unleaded 2-Burner Stove sits on the front of the stove, however, if it were to be knocked out of its position, the flame would simply extinguish.
- 2 fully adjustable burners – the second burner is a “slave” burner and therefore can only be used when the primary burner is lit.
- Features a removable nickel-chrome plated grate: Conventional nickel plating is functional and corrosion resistant but it tarnishes and it is not as hard as chromium. Chrome plating offers exceptional hardness, wear-resistance but limited corrosion resistance, therefore a nickel-chrome plating provides the optimum finish. Nickel plating followed by a flash of chrome provides tarnish resistance and extra corrosion resistance. Such alloys have excellent resistance to high temperature oxidation and hot corrosion and good wear resistance. This alloy is highly suited to applications that are subject to oxidation, therefore perfect for use in our stoves.
- During transport and storage, the fuel tank sits inside the stove body and the lid can be locked shut.
- The stove lid and windshields provide effective protection from the wind, the windshield position is adjustable to allow the use of wide based pans.
- After one minute of operation, Coleman unleaded appliances will not flare if knocked over.
For assistance with a Sportster Stove, please see the following link to some FAQ's that will help: Liquid fuel appliances FAQ's | Coleman UK